Monday, February 25, 2008

Going Japanese

On Wednesday I am going to Fukuoka, Japan, I'm making all the preparations and it's a little bit stressful. With only 3 days there, I don't really have a lot of time to see things, but I'm going to try to cram in as much as possible.

I am going because, on account of my changing jobs, I have been ordered out of Korea. While in Japan, I am going to pick up my new visa that will let me start work at my new school. I'm excited about this part.

Next Monday, the new school year starts. I'm happy to be back at work, doing something productive, and to have a routine.

I've had all this free time over the last month and haven't updated anything. I attribute that to 1. lack of routine 2. Noel coming to town. Over the last few weeks, I've spent a lot of time helping Noel get set up in her apartment and learning her way around town. She's really enjoying it here; given her apartment (small but very new and modern) she should be.

I will be back to Korea on Friday, so I will try to post pictures on here and on Facebook and on Picasa. (See the link on the right hand side.)

No comments: